Kids and Horse Play Day Program- Winter Recess
- Event Timing: February 18-22, 2019, 9am-3pm
- Event Address: The Riding Academy by Michael Celso at Castle Creek Farms 3760 Rush Mendon Rd, Mendon, NY14506
- Contact: Calls/ Texts to (585) 433-5882 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite your children to join us during their winter recess break February 18-22, 2019! The focus will be on learning all about the horse, grooming, and of course, riding! Each day will be filled with fun activities, crafts, and learning all aspects of barn life with horses.
COST (payment button below)
- Register $250
- Walk-in Registrations accepted (if space is available) week of camp $275
Open to 10 Participants. Early registration is encouraged. Spots will fill quickly.
This Winter Recess program will also help to prepare students for weekly riding lessons also offered by The Riding Academy by Michael Celso, should their interest extend beyond the recess session.
•Boys and girls ages 6 - 16
- Program is held rain, snow or shine at indoor or outdoor arenas
- Please dress for the weather because portions of program will/may occur outside
- Participants need to wear jeans/fitted pants and hard-soled boots with an one inch heel
- Participants should bring a sack lunch and drink each day, labeled with child’s name
- Riding helmets will be provided but students are welcome to bring their own helmet approved by The Riding Academy.
- Each day will be filled with horse activities, horses related arts/crafts and indoor/outdoor games.